Saturday morning musings ....
- Rock N Roll Shorts continues to sell well. If you are a Kindle Prime member, you get one free book to borrow per month and we are in the Kindle library. Read and rock on!
- The big Veteran's Parade is this morning in downtown Quincy. Already people are braving the rain to line the sidewalks. If the rain clears, we'll set up on the sidewalk for more outdoor music fun.
- Our new LTD guitars are getting a lot of attention. Almost as much attention as Fast Eddie's new Facebook site.
- Great to have Jim Bier giving guitar lessons in the store on Saturday mornings. Hoping to sneak in a lesson myself with Jim later today. If you want to elevate your guitar game, Jim is your guy.
- The Cheeseburgers continue to rock on with a show tonight at Adams Trading Post, always a fun place to play. We are actually off next weekend for the first time in what seems like forever, then start hitting the Christmas party season again. We've also lined up an awesome New Year's Eve gig at One Restaurant with our friends The Hipnecks. Tickets are available at the Sixth and Hampshire restaurant and will probably go fast. They will be selling dinner tickets but will also have non-dinner tickets available too.
- Got into a Facebook discussion about Lindsey Buckingham last night. He's one of the great American guitar players of his time, an underrated player with a unique finger style. Love love love his solo stuff especially. This one brings back memories ....