So, today I ....
- Opened the store because Sheryl had a doctor's appointment, and sold a ukulele before 10 a.m.
- Found out how much it costs to have an animal put to sleep and have it cremated. Ouch.
- Found out Tucker's broken leg costs haven't been calculated. However, he is running at full speed and back to nipping at Bella on our long walks.
- Gave a guitar lesson and had the student say, "Wow. This is fun!"
- Eagerly await the sentencing for the hot dog taser girl. YCMIU.
- Swapped stories with a 90-year-old man interested in one of our nicer guitars. Last week he came in and was looking at an acoustic amp. He asked me to play his favorite song, "What A Friend We Have In Jesus." I somehow dug it out from a childhood of Calvinistic bombardment. When I was done, he said, "I'll take it." Thank you, Jesus.
- Am grateful. There's always something going on around here!