MONDAY MORNING MUSINGS as the rain falls and we try not to feel gloomy ....
- We had a fantastic celebration in Second String Music Saturday, with a bunch of people playing and a toast to our good friend, Pat Cornwell. After a day to recover, we are right back at it and continue our preparations for Christmas.
- People who are lining up now for Black Friday should have their toenails pulled.
- Saturday is Small Business Saturday in Quincy. If you are out early Friday morning and get shell-shocked, come downtown. We'll be friendly, you won't get shoved out of the way and you will feel the love, not the hurried insanity, of the season.
- My book Rock N Roll Shorts is available for free until Wednesday by clicking here.
-Notre Dumb has had college football gods work everything out right this year. The door is wide open, especially with USC not having its quarterback.
- Wonder if I could sneak away Saturday and watch Michigan take out Ohio State. What do you say to an Ohio State football player in a three-piece suit? "Will the defendant please rise ...."
- And finally, the ultimate Thank You song for Thanksgiving. Peace love joy!
Post a Comment