FRIDAY STUFF ....
- Best wishes to our good friend Julie Buschling, a legendary Cheeseburger fan Hall of Famer and great gal. Julie had a brain tumor removed yesterday in Iowa City and is already bouncing back.
- Speaking of The Cheeseburgers, we are back at one of our favorite Quincy haunts Saturday night, One Restaurant. Come on out and Git Cheesey and forget about the holiday stress, it's gonna be a rocking good time. Don't forget about our big New Year's Eve show at The Elks Lodge in Quincy, too.
- Stuff keeps flying out of Second String Music. We are making people happy for Christmas. Sheryl and I are thinking of taking a few days off at the beginning of the year, should we survive the rush the next week or so.
- Chris Kelley of Table 16 Productions and I have an idea for a little later in the year. It. Will. Be. HUGE. It involves roofs and music. That's all we can say right now.
- I have never watched Duck Dynasty and I couldn't care less if they think ducks are straight. Or whatever they are talking about.
- Hey! It's the weekend! Be good to yourself, and remember the reason for the season.