- Yup. I got the canister stuck in the bank drive-through this morning. It only contained a chunk of yesterday's sales. A big chunk. GUH. The gals at State Street Bank at 8th and State are the best.
- Heading out tonight to see Reasonable Doubt at the Blind Pig. Great bunch of guys and it will be nice to watch a good band play.
- Preparations continue for the huge New Year's Eve show at One Restaurant with The Cheeseburgers and The Hipnecks. The joint will be jumping so don't wait to get tickets ...
- Our first brush with winter meant spreading salt on the sidewalk outside the door. Can you say vacuum? Knew you could. Sheryl can't. ha
- I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bing Crosby is playing on the store stereo and his Christmas songs are actually .... perfect.
- We had another great impromptu jam session last night in the store. Those are always the best. Later we made it out to Rock A Bye's States Attorney Office Christmas party and then a housewarming gathering featuring drug counselors, our ordained ministeress, and The Maulers.You. Can't. Make. It. Up. The kitty kisses were much appreciated by Sheryl. Thanks Gail and Steve!
|The Maulers play 2010 wedding in Camp Point!|
- Slooowwww down. That's my advice as we careen toward Christmas day. Have a great Saturday!