MONDAY MORNING POST-Super Bowl haze ....
- I went to Dairy Queen at halftime. I got the better end of the deal because I didn't have to endure Bouncy and her "performance" at halftime.
- Go away, Ray Lewis.
- Horrible non-call at the end of the game, by the way. Not that the Ravens defensive back was holding with both hands in the end zone.
- Apparently Joe Flacco swore as the game ended. Really? Maybe he should go see Ray for anger management and lessons on how to act more appropriately.
- Geesh. Be nice, Hoser. After all, Quincy's own Jack Cornell is a member of the Ravens, congrats to big Jack!
- Still worn out from two great Cheeseburger shows over the weekend, as the 50 Shades of Cheese Tour officially took off. Great crowds at both One and South Side Boat Club in Quincy. More fun than should be allowed is this Saturday at Keokuk's South Side Boat Club Mardi Gras party.
- It's Six String Heroes month at Second String Music, and we'll be having specials galore, a big party in a few weeks, and another big bash at Turner Hall in March.
- Tucker is making himself right at home, both in Calftown and at Fifth and Maine. He curls up under my chair during guitar lessons and runs away from Fast Eddie, who just wants to play. He and Bella romp around on our long walks. And I have to admit, it's nice having another guy around at home!
Post a Comment