Friday, April 5, 2013
Laughing at broken legs and faces
KUDOS TO KEVIN Ware of Louisville, who has taken his broken leg in stride and even managed to find the humor in it.
This is really funny stuff. Especially No. 3.
Earlier this week I bonked my ugly mug on an amp. So here's my top 10 list of things I said when I wiped off the blood ....
10. It's only break number 15 for my nose, no problem.
9. Is the amp OK?
8. I was trying to plug in with my teeth.
7. That's not a volume knob. That's part of my molar.
6. At least there's more treble control on my face now.
5. I think Fast Eddie should try running face first into amps. Wait. He already does.
4. Grill cloth looks good on my nose.
3. My face actually goes up one louder.
2. That was so ugly, even CBS refused to show replays.
1. Tissue? I don't need no stinkin' tissue!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment