GENERALLY SPEAKING, JANUARY rain sucks.
There, I feel better already.
- It's pouring rain outside, which means Second String Music has rain inside. Ahhhh, the joys of a 113 year old building.
- At least the rain is keeping all the WCU Building smokers from littering the street and sidewalk with butts. I went on a Facebook rant about this yesterday. Smoking is disgusting enough, but wanton disregard for property and other people who have to deal with the aftermath is even worse.
- How about something more positive, like this Friday's Dancing With The Local Stars. Read my Local Q blog about it here.
- More on this later, but we are looking for musical acts for the Mid-Summer Arts Faire.
- Looks like Lucy and Bella will be getting some company. We are visiting with a Border Collie named Tucker Wednesday night. What are the chances of Sheryl melting on the spot? About the same as the rain coming into our back room.
- Off to a meeting and to do the Fifth Street crawl. Don't shrink out there.