TOOK MONDAY OFF to recover from a small bout with hackaflemdeath. Better now, thank you.
- Nice game, Notre Dumb. Nothing funnier than listening to ND fans complain about bad calls after their team gets absolutely drilled by a superior team. Still, a good season for the golden domers, and hopefully Coach Kelly stays and they build on success.
- Huge meth bust yesterday in Q-Town, click here. Observant neighbors played a big part in this one. Sometimes it doesn't happen overnight, but ultimately the bad guys get caught.
- Speaking of getting caught, the guy accused of murdering a Quincy man last week had a court hearing Monday and repeatedly said he didn't understand what was going on. Shocking! At least he was appointed a good lawyer.
- We are in the icky days of January, where repeated thawing and freezing makes a mess of sidewalks. The dogs flail away on our neighborhood walks and I've taken a header or two. At least the sidewalks around Second String Music are relatively clear.
- Getting back into the book-writing mode. Two projects in the works, one based on what happened in the old store, and another about something rather .... topical. Stay tuned.
- Had a young man in guitar lessons yesterday ask to learn Boston's "Peace of Mind." There is hope for the next generation, after all.
- Next up for SSM is our big two-year anniversary. Blowout preparations will start soon. Is the fridge full? Good!
- And finally, happy birthday to my wife's favorite man, well, besides Logan Kammerer .... Elvis! Huge Birthday for the woman that will marry us anytime, KB Conte. Enjoy the cake!
Post a Comment